- Bible Study - 9:00 am
- Contemporary and Blended - 10:30 am
First Steps Mother’s Day Out operates as an extension of the preschool ministry at First Baptist Church Waxahachie to serve our church and community by providing parents of preschoolers with part-time childcare needs. Parents play a vital role in a preschooler’s physical, mental, social, and spiritual development. We believe that First Steps can assist parents in this role, and partner with the family to provide positive growth experiences. Our program was established not only as a resource for preschool learning and development, but also to offer support for the young family as they grow together. We desire to walk alongside families as they learn how to love God and each other in a way that pleases Him and serves His purposes! We offer:
• A Christian faith-based, educational curriculum
• Hands-on learning experiences, including art and music
• Desirable Student/Teacher Ratios
• Large, well-equipped and developmentally-appropriate classrooms
• Well-trained, CPR/First Aid certified staff
Fall/Spring Semesters following WISD calendar
Tuesday and Thursday
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Fall Semester registration begins March 18
To Register, call 972-923-0463
for an enrollment packet.
There is a $75 registration deposit to hold your child’s place.
Contact Joely Glover for more information: